WWE 2K16 video game developed by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts, and is published by 2K Sports for the PlayStation 3 (PS3), PlayStation 4 (PS4), Xbox 360, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows. It is the seventeenth game in the WWE games series (third under the “WWE 2K” banner), and is serving as the follow up toWWE 2K15 and will be followed by the upcoming WWE 2K17.
Reversals have been changed so players have a set amount of reversals per match, preventing players from spamming reversals all match. On next-gen versions, there are no loading screens between entrances, and players have the ability to attack other wrestlers during their entrance. Referee and manager AI has been improved. The chain wrestling minigame has been reworked. Pins and submissions have been reworked and improved, with a new system replacing the previous one, allowing for fairer breakouts and newer animations have also been added, including dirty pins and canceled pins. Online matchmaking has also been improved. The game will also feature rest holds characters can use to regain stamina. Gameplay in the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions remains largely the same as in previous iterations on those respective consoles, though does include smoother animations for a number of moves.
Ladder tag team, handicap tag team, and tornado tag matches, all of which were removed in 2K15, return in 2K16.
2K announced on their social media accounts that WWE 2K16 will feature the “largest roster in the game’s history”, featuring over 120 unique playable characters, nearly double the 67 that were in last year’s game. A developer for the game then clarified that the 120 unique playable characters count does not include potential DLC, and that all 120 characters are included and will be released with the game. 2K revealed that despite “push(ing) as hard as we could” to include them, for “various reasons,” Sasha Banks, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, and Bayley (the Four Horsewomen of NXT) will not be in the game or included as DLC. 2K also revealed that WWE denied them the inclusion of Cody Rhodes as himself in the game, though he was included as his Stardust gimmick.
WWE 2K16 marks the WWE video game debuts of Aiden English, Alundra Blayze, Baron Corbin, Blake, Col. Robert Parker, Colin Cassady, Enzo Amore, Eva Marie, Finn Bálor, Hideo Itami, Kalisto, Kevin Owens, Larry Zbyszko, Mikey Whipwreck, Murphy, Rosa Mendes, Samoa Joe, Savio Vega, Simon Gotch, Stevie Ray, Tatsumi Fujinami, and Tyler Breeze. In addition, Diego, Fernando, Kama Mustafa, and Stardust all make their debuts under those gimmicks. The Physical Disc Roster has 133 characters (via DLC the number is 165).
2. Burn or mount the .iso
3. Run setup.exe and install
4. Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
2. Run setup.exe and install update + DLC
3. Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
4. Play !
1) Based on WWE.2K16-CODEX ISO release: codex-wwe.2k16.iso (43,842,207,744 bytes)
2) All DLCs included and activated
3) UberPsyX’s Steam-Fix added to NoDVD folder for limited online functionality
4) 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
5) NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
6) Selective download feature: you can skip downloading and installing 2K Showcase campaign intro movies and TitanTron promotions if you want to save bandwidth
7) Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 40.8 to 13.7~23.6 GB)
8) Installation takes (without videos): ~1 hour on 8-cores CPU on SSD; ~1.5 hours on 4-cores CPU on SSD; ~2 hours 20 minutes on 4-cores CPU on HDD; ~3 hours on 2-cores CPU on HDD.
Installing videos adds ~15 minutes on any configuration
10) Close all CPU-hungry apps to speed up the installer. Also, temporary turn off all applications that create heavy load on HDD, ESPECIALLY TORRENT CLIENTS!
11) After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
12) HDD space after installation: up to 44 GB (~10 GB less if installed w/o optional videos)
Support The Software Developers. If You Like This Game, BUY IT
• INTEL CPU – Core i3-530 2.9GHz
• AMD CPU – Phenom II X4 955
• NVIDIA GPU – GeForce GTX 560
• AMD GPU – Radeon HD 6870
• RAM – 4 GB
• OS – Win 7 64
• Direct X – 11
• HDD Space – 44 GB
• INTEL CPU – Core i5-3550 3.3GHz
• AMD CPU – FX-8150
• NVIDIA GPU – GeForce GTX 660
• AMD GPU – Radeon HD 6970
• RAM – 8 GB
• OS – Win 8.1 64
• Direct X – 11
• HDD Space – 44 GB