Rise of the Tomb Raider game developed by Crystal Dynamics and published by Square Enix. It is the sequel to the 2013 video game Tomb Raider, a reboot of the Tomb Raider franchise. It was released for Xbox One and Xbox 360 in November 2015 and for Microsoft Windows in January 2016. It is set to release for PlayStation 4 in the second half of 2016.
Rise of the Tomb Raider was officially announced in June 2014. The game’s storyline follows Lara Croft as she ventures into Siberia in search of the legendary city of Kitezh, whilst battling a paramilitary organization that intends on beating her to the city’s promise of immortality. Presented from a third-person perspective, the game primarily focuses on survival and combat, while the player may also explore its landscape and various optional tombs. Camilla Luddington returns to voice and perform her role as Lara.
Upon release, Rise of the Tomb Raider received positive reviews, with critics praising its graphics, gameplay and characterization. It was the best-selling Xbox One game during Christmas week, and had sold over one million copies by the end of 2015. Additional content was also released, including a new campaign, a new mode, as well as new outfits and weapons for Lara.
Rise of the Tomb Raider is a third-person action-adventure game that features similar gameplay found in 2013’s Tomb Raider. Players control Lara Croft through various environments, battling enemies, and completingpuzzle platforming sections, while using improvised weapons and gadgets in order to progress through the story.
The game features a crafting system, allowing players to create items like different arrow types (poison, climbable, fire, grenade, rope) by scavenging materials from plants and animals in the game’s harsh environment.
The in-game environment includes a weather system that both human and animal characters can react to and a day-night cycle. For example, to create a hardier winter coat Lara must hunt a wolf which only comes out during a specific time of day and specific weather condition. Lara can swim which will add to her mobility and combat tactics.
Platforming also makes a return as mechanics like jumping forwards against a vertical wall and shimming and jumping from ledge to ledge as well as swinging on trapeze make a return. Quick time events and dodging also return to avoid deadly traps in the game and perform finishing attacks and counters.
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Disable Your Antivirus Before Running “Setup.exe”
2. ‘Setup.exe'(IMPORTANT) As The Antivirus Will Mark ‘Setup’ As a Suspicious File,Making It Unable To Launch Setup or May Run It But With Some Glitches,Same For Uninstall.(For Avast Users: Disable DeepScreen in Antivirus Settings).
3. After running Setup,Click on ‘Configure’,specify The install Directory,Click on Next And Next,Select The Necessary Software (Direct X And Visual C+Provided In Redist Folder),Again Next.
4. Finally on’Install’.Play The Game From Desktop Shortcut Using Run As Administrator.
5. Always Open The Game Using ‘Run As Administrator’To Avoid Any Savegame/Crash Issue,if it Still Crashes,Lower The Graphics Settings.
6. Make Sure u Meet The System Requirements Along With Updated Graphic Drivers For Your Graphics Card.
Support The Software Developers. If You Like This Game, BUY IT
• INTEL CPU – Core i3-2100 3.1GHz
• AMD CPU – FX-4100
• NVIDIA GPU – GeForce GTX 660 2GB
• AMD GPU – Radeon HD 7770 2GB
• RAM – 6 GB
• OS – Win 7 64
• Direct X – 11
• HDD Space – 25 GB
• INTEL CPU – Core i5-6500 3.2GHz
• AMD CPU – FX-6120
• NVIDIA GPU – GeForce GTX 980 4GB
• AMD GPU – Radeon R9 390
• RAM – 8 GB
• OS – Win 8.1 64 /Win 10
• Direct X – 11
• HDD Space – 25 GB