Max Payne 3 video game developed by Rockstar Studios and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on May 15, 2012 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360; a Microsoft Windows port was released on May 29, 2012, followed by an OS X port on June 20, 2013. The game is the first entry in the Max Payne series since 2003’s Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne, developed by Remedy Entertainment.
The game is played from a third-person perspective. Throughout the single-player mode, players control Max Payne, a former detective who has become a vigilante after the murder of his wife and daughter. Nine years after the events of the second game, Max becomes employed as a private security contractor in Brazil, but quickly becomes entangled in a quest filled with death and betrayal. An online multiplayer mode is included with the game, allowing up to 16 players to engage in both cooperative and competitive gameplay in re-creations of multiple single-player settings.
As part of their research for the game’s setting, the developers conducted field research around São Paulo throughout development and captured footage for the design team. Development duties were shared between many of Rockstar’s studios worldwide. At release, Max Payne 3 received highly positive reactions from critics, with praise particularly directed at its narrative, atmosphere, attention to detail and action, though some criticism was aimed at the change in style from its predecessors, as well as its linear design and depiction of São Paulo. Max Payne 3 received high sales, shipping approximately three million units in the first week of release. It was nominated for multiple year-end accolades from several gaming publications, winning a variety of them.
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Disable Your Antivirus Before Running “Setup.exe”
2. ‘Setup.exe'(IMPORTANT) As The Antivirus Will Mark ‘Setup’ As a Suspicious File,Making It Unable To Launch Setup or May Run It But With Some Glitches,Same For Uninstall.(For Avast Users: Disable DeepScreen in Antivirus Settings).
3. After running Setup,Click on ‘Configure’,specify The install Directory,Click on Next And Next,Select The Necessary Software (Direct X And Visual C+Provided In Redist Folder),Again Next.
4. Finally on’Install’.Play The Game From Desktop Shortcut Using Run As Administrator.
5. Always Open The Game Using ‘Run As Administrator’To Avoid Any Savegame/Crash Issue,if it Still Crashes,Lower The Graphics Settings.
6. Make Sure u Meet The System Requirements Along With Updated Graphic Drivers For Your Graphics Card.
Support The Software Developers. If You Like This Game, BUY IT
• INTEL CPU – Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4GHz
• AMD CPU – Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5400+
• NVIDIA GPU – GeForce GT 120
• AMD GPU – Radeon HD 3400 Series
• RAM – 2 GB
• OS – Win 7 64
• Direct X – 9
• HDD Space – 35 GB
• INTEL CPU – Core i7-2600S 4-Core 2.8GHz
• AMD CPU – FX-6200
• NVIDIA GPU – GeForce GTX 480
• AMD GPU – Radeon HD 5870 1024MB
• RAM – 3 GB
• OS – Win 8.1
• Direct X – 11
• HDD Space – 35 GB