Hitman: Contracts video game developed by IO Interactive and published by Eidos Interactive for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 2 and Xbox. It is the third installment in the Hitman video game series. As of April 2009, the game has sold around 2 million copies.
The game was later released as a DRM-free version in GOG.com.
Due to licensing issues with a song featured in the game (“Immortal” by Clutch), Hitman: Contracts did not get a release on the online distribution service, Steam, until 2014, despite all other Hitman games being released on the platform.
In Hitman: Contracts, gameplay centers around the exploits of a hitman, Agent 47, as he is sent to various locations to assassinate targets. An array of weapons can be used, from kitchen knives to belt-fed machine guns. While stealth and subterfuge is encouraged, the game allows the player to take a more violent approach and gunfight their way to their mission goals. As players progress through the game, they can collect the various armaments found in the levels, allowing them to be used in future missions.
Aside from the more straightforward ways of killing targets such as gunplay and strangulation, several missions allow the player more subtle ways to eliminate hits, such as judicious use of poison, or arranging “accidents” like a heat-induced heart attack inside a sauna.
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Disable Your Antivirus Before Running “Setup.exe”
2. ‘Setup.exe'(IMPORTANT) As The Antivirus Will Mark ‘Setup’ As a Suspicious File,Making It Unable To Launch Setup or May Run It But With Some Glitches,Same For Uninstall.(For Avast Users: Disable DeepScreen in Antivirus Settings).
3. After running Setup,Click on ‘Configure’,specify The install Directory,Click on Next And Next,Select The Necessary Software (Direct X And Visual C+Provided In Redist Folder),Again Next.
4. Finally on’Install’.Play The Game From Desktop Shortcut Using Run As Administrator.
5. Always Open The Game Using ‘Run As Administrator’To Avoid Any Savegame/Crash Issue,if it Still Crashes,Lower The Graphics Settings.
6. Make Sure u Meet The System Requirements Along With Updated Graphic Drivers For Your Graphics Card.
Support The Software Developers. If You Like This Game, BUY IT
• INTEL CPU – Pentium 4 1.6GHz
• AMD CPU – Athlon XP 1600+
• NVIDIA GPU – GeForce 4 MX 440
• AMD GPU – Radeon 8500 Series 64MB
• RAM – 256 MB
• OS – Win XP 32
• Direct X – 2
• HDD Space – 2 GB