Hitman: Absolution video game developed by IO Interactive and published by Square Enix. It is the fifth installment in the Hitman series, and runs on IO Interactive‘s proprietary Glacier 2 game engine. Before release, the developers stated that Absolution would be easier to play and more accessible, while still retaining hardcore aspects of the franchise. The game was released on 20 November 2012 (which is in the 47th week of the year in reference to theprotagonist, Agent 47) for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. On 15 May 2014 Hitman: Absolution — Elite Edition was released for OS X by Feral Interactive; it contained all previously released downloadable content, including Hitman: Sniper Challenge, a “making of” documentary, and a 72-page artbook.
Hitman: Absolution was met with a polarized reception. Most positive comments were concerning the game’s graphics, environments and locations, and the varied gameplay options. However, many critics disliked the game for its linear structure as opposed to the open ended nature of previous installments. As of March 2013, the game has sold over 3.6 million copies.
Hitman: Absolution is a stealth video game in which the player assumes the role of a hitman named Agent 47. Presented from a third-person perspective, the gameplay centers around completing set objectives within a series of levels.Objectives can range from simply reaching the end of the level, to killing specific individuals. Players choose how to complete each level, taking branching paths to get to a target or location. Players may use pistols, bottles or bricks, assault rifles, shotguns, fiber-wire, or steel pipe against enemies if opting for the action-oriented approach, or avoid enemies altogether, not being seen, using disguises, blending into the environment, and only attacking the set target(s), if using the stealth-oriented approach.
Agent 47 also has the ‘Instinct’ ability that lets the player monitor enemies more easily. There are also environmental ways to kill or distract individuals; players can use poison to spike coffee, pull switches to make a disco ball fall and break, cause a massive explosion at a gas station, pull a switch to cause scaffolding to fall down, cause fires, or set off fireworks. Players complete chapters in order to progress through the story. The player journeys to various locations, including a mansion, library, strip club, gun store, wrestling arena, courthouse, and hotel during the story.
The game introduces an online option to the series, ‘Contracts’, where players can create their own missions for other players to complete. Players choose one of the areas from the game’s story missions and decide which NPC’s are required to be eliminated, what weapon must be used to eliminate each target, what disguise is required, whether the body must be hidden or not and if the player is allowed to be spotted by the AI.
DlC Content included :
* Agency Gun Pack
* Bartoli Custom Gun
* Krugermeier 2-2 Gun
* Bronson M1928 Gun
* Deus Ex (Adam Jensen) Disguise
* Deus Ex (Adam Jensen) Handgun
* High Roller Disguise
* High Tech Disguise
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Disable Your Antivirus Before Running “Setup.exe”
2. ‘Setup.exe'(IMPORTANT) As The Antivirus Will Mark ‘Setup’ As a Suspicious File,Making It Unable To Launch Setup or May Run It But With Some Glitches,Same For Uninstall.(For Avast Users: Disable DeepScreen in Antivirus Settings).
3. After running Setup,Click on ‘Configure’,specify The install Directory,Click on Next And Next,Select The Necessary Software (Direct X And Visual C+Provided In Redist Folder),Again Next.
4. Finally on’Install’.Play The Game From Desktop Shortcut Using Run As Administrator.
5. Always Open The Game Using ‘Run As Administrator’To Avoid Any Savegame/Crash Issue,if it Still Crashes,Lower The Graphics Settings.
6. Make Sure u Meet The System Requirements Along With Updated Graphic Drivers For Your Graphics Card.
Support The Software Developers. If You Like This Game, BUY IT
• INTEL CPU – Pentium Dual Core E2140 1.60GHz
• AMD CPU – Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+
• NVIDIA GPU – GeForce 8600 GTS 512MB
• AMD GPU – Radeon HD 2900 GT
• RAM – 2 GB
• OS – Win Vista 32
• Direct X – 10
• HDD Space – 10 GB
• INTEL CPU – Core i5-680 3.6GHz
• AMD CPU – Athlon II X4 620
• NVIDIA GPU – GeForce GTX 260
• AMD GPU – Radeon HD 5770 1024MB
• RAM – 4 GB
• OS – Win 8.1 64
• Direct X – 11
• HDD Space – 10 GB