FIFA 16 is video game developed by EA Canada and published by EA Sports forMicrosoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Android and iOS.
The game is the first in the FIFA series to include female players. It is also the first in which the players on the covers were chosen by popular vote, including the first women to appear on the cover. Martin Tyler and Alan Smith are the commentators for the game. While the game received generally positive reviews from critics, players rated it one of the worst FIFA games of all time.Following his six year prison sentence, Adam Johnson was removed from the video game.
FIFA 16 includes female footballers, with 12 women’s national teams: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, England, France,Germany, Italy, Mexico, Spain, Sweden, and the United States. Notably missing is 2015 World Cup runner-up Japan, whose federation has a partnership with rival video game company Konami (the maker of rival soccer game franchisePro Evolution Soccer). At the time of initial release, three modes are available for the women’s teams – offline friendlies (Match Day), online friendlies and a tournament mode based on the FIFA Women’s World Cup.
The game contains 78 stadiums, including 50 real-world venues. Fratton Park, home of Portsmouth, was added to honour Portsmouth fan Simon Humber, creative director of the FIFA series, who died of cancer in 2015.
A new Training Mode was also added to Career Mode allowing the player to develop footballers in the team of which they are managing without actually playing them. These are in the form of skill games, a feature first added to the series in EA Sports’ 2014 World Cup official game. It allows the player to set a specific focus on which the footballer should develop on meaning that he will grow specifically according to the chosen focus attribute. Doing this also increases the transfer value of the player.
New friendly enhancements were added to the mode with players now able to pick a friendly tournament before a season starts. Winning these friendly tournaments gives the player a reward in the form of a transfer budget boost. Also, unlimited substitutions are permitted when playing these friendly games. Other features include two-year loans, many realistic transfer budget enhancements and improved player values.
New features that are exclusive to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC versions of the game will involve a licensed presentation package for the Bundesliga, new weather and kick-off time variations, and the use of vanishing spray during certain matches.
1-) Download FIFA 16 Demo
2-) Download FIFA 16 Full Unlocked files,[13.1 GB]
3-) Download and install File Master 15
4-) Download and install Creation Master 16 Beta 3
• Copy all files from FIFA 16 Unlocked 13 GB to Fifa 16 Demo directory.
• Click ”Skip” when error message pops up.(Skip all when it tries to replace files)
• Delete ”data” and ”dlc” folders from FIFA 16 Demo directory.
• Copy ”data and ”dlc” folders from 13 gb unlocked version to Fifa 16 demo directory and replace.
• Inside the demo directory,open ”dlc” folder and then delete folder ”dlc_powdll”
• Install File Master 15
• Install Creation Master 16 Beta 3
• Open the folder where you installed Creation Master 16,open folder ”Templates”,copy ”data” folder inside and paste it to FIFA 16 Demo directory and replace.
• Regenerate BH of Fifa 16 Demo folder using File Master 15
• Launch the game 1 time Online,then NEVER let the game to go online! Set Origin to Offline Mode,block from firewall or cut the internet completely when launching the Origin and game.
• Apply all fixes listed below before playing the game!
Career mode and all full game features/teams also works.
IF YOU FACE PROBLEMS, SEE THE FIXES BELOW
1.) Game crashes at startup: do this
FIFA 16 Demo\fifasetup to
Documents\FIFA 16 & FIFA 16 Demo and rename it to
replace if there’s an existing file
2.) I get errors while regenerating Bh files: do this
Right-click on the FIFA folder and click on Properties. Untick “Read-only” and apply to all the files inside the folder.
3.) Game is stuck after “Press start” screen and no menu pops up: do this
Try deleting data_patch.big and data_patch.bh if you have them in your FIFA main folder. If that doesn’t work, try regenerating again while the game is closed.
4.) Career or tournaments crash the game: do this
Fix for career crash:
Delete your dlc folder.
Unpack This into your FIFA folder.
5.) Moddingway crashes the game at startup: do this
OK, you can also try my combination of the dlc and db folders here. Just backup your current dlc and data\db folders, then unpack mine inside the FIFA main folder, and finally regenerate. Let me know if that works out for you.
6.) Moddingway crashes the game if English language is not selected: do this
OK, try this: see the file FIFA 16 DEMO\data\loc\eng_us_upd-meta.xml? Now make an exact copy of it in the same folder, changing only the iso codes to those of your locale (e.g. eng_us → ger_de), both in the file name and inside its content (open it with a text editor).
7.) FIFA settings (like resolution) don’t change: do this
Try this: open FIFA 16 DEMO\fifasetup\config.ini with any text editor and change the value of SETTING_FOLDER from ‘FIFA 16 DEMO’ to ‘FIFA 16’. Let me know if this helps.
8.) FIFA asks for activation: do this
If activation screen should pop up at any time (even after you successfully launched the game several times) do this to make it work again (this worked for my friend):
- Disable any firewall blocking rule you have previously set;
- Rename your “FIFA 16 DEMO” folder to something else (I’ll rename it to “abc”, this is the hybrid game that lets you play career);
- (If you already tried this activation method but did not succeed, do the “Origin offline trick” below before doing this step) Open Origin and download FIFA 16 DEMO again, but stop it after a few seconds download is started;
- Close Origin;
- Install the game again from your FIFA.16.DEMO-RLDGAMES.iso making sure you select C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 16 DEMO as install directory;
- (If you already tried this activation method but did not succeed, do the “Origin offline trick” below before doing this step) Open Origin and resume download / play game, it should now successfully finalize the installation;
- Run the demo normally, make sure it launches correctly and then close it
- Delete (or rename) your current “FIFA 16 DEMO” folder;
- Rename the “abc” folder to “FIFA 16 DEMO”
- Block fifa16_demo.exe and fifasetup/fifaconfig.exe in your firewall;
- Launch FIFA 16 DEMO from Origin and enjoy the game.
9.) Origin offline trick
If you want to stay safe and use Origin in offline mode/avoid updating it, do the following to still being able to use its online functions (might be needed to re-activate the game) :
Before running Origin, disable your network card (unplug ethernet cable, disconnect your wireless).
Open Origin and log in offline mode.
Enable your network card and make sure you’ve got internet access.
Click on the “Go Online” button at the top of the Origin window.
It will tell you your login credentials have expired, so log in again. Done.
10.) Players have missing faces: do this
uploaded the missing faces from title update 2:
Just unpack over FIFA main folder (you shouldn’t need regenerating). I’ll see what I can do for tracksuits.
Support The Software Developers. If You Like This Game, BUY IT
• INTEL CPU – Core i3-2100 3.1GHz
• AMD CPU – Phenom II X4 925
• NVIDIA GPU – GeForce GTX 650
• AMD GPU – Radeon R7 250X
• RAM – 6 GB
• OS – Win 7 64
• Direct X – 11
• HDD Space – 15 GB
• INTEL CPU – Core i5-2550K 3.4GHz
• AMD CPU – FX-6300
• NVIDIA GPU – GeForce GTX 460
• AMD GPU – Radeon HD 6870
• RAM – 8 GB
• OS – Win 8.1 64 / WIin 10
• Direct X – 11
• HDD Space – 15 GB