Far Cry Primal is video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It was released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on February 23, 2016, and for Microsoft Windows on March 1, 2016. Part of the Far Cry series, it is the first game set in the Stone Age. It revolves around the story of Takkar, who starts off as an unarmed hunter and rises to become the leader of a tribe.
Players can bait different wildlife in the game using lures, and can also tame predators while they’re feeding on the bait. These animals serve as a companion for players and assist them in combating enemies after being tamed, and can be summoned remotely and issued basic commands. Larger animals can be used as mounts. Takkar has an owl, his spirit animal which can be directly controlled. Through the owl’s vision, players can scout enemies’ outposts and highlight enemies. Through skill improvements, the owl can be upgraded to have various abilities added to his owl, such as diving to kill an enemy or dropping bombs. In a post-launch update, a survival mode, which drastically increase the game’s difficulty, was introduced.
The development of Far Cry Primal was led by Ubisoft Montreal, with assistance provided by Ubisoft Toronto, Ubisoft Kiev and Ubisoft Shanghai. When asked about whether Far Cry 4 would feature standalone content like Far Cry 3 with Blood Dragon, creative director Alex Hutchinson declared that a sequel to the game would not be happening, however they are planning something that can “surprise” players. On January 5, 2015, Ubisoft released a survey and asked players about their favorite Far Cry setting. The survey includes themes like vampires, zombies, dinosaurs, a post-apocalyptic world, historical warfare and modern days locations like Peru and Alaska.
It was first added to the Steam database under its codename Far Cry Sigma on October 2, 2015, causing confusion for both fans and press. However, on October 6, 2015, Ubisoft held a stream revealing their next project. It was announced a day later, though it was leaked by IGN Turkey several hours before the official announcement. The game’s creative director is Jean-Christophe Guyot, who has worked on several Prince of Persia games. On December 3, 2015, creative director Maxime Béland stated that Far Cry Primal was as big as Far Cry 4. The game does not feature a multiplayer mode. The decision was made during the early stages of the game’s development as they wanted to focus on the game’s core gameplay instead.
Far Cry Primal released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on February 23, 2016. The Microsoft Windows version was released shortly afterwards on March 1, 2016.The game has two different special editions, both of which cost more than the base game. The Collector’s Edition features additional physical items such as a steelbook, a collector’s book, a map of Oros, the game’s original soundtrack and a Wenja phrasebook, which serves as a guide for players to learn the language used in the game. The Digital Apex Edition, which can only be purchased digitally, and the Collector’s Edition contain digital content such as extra in-game missions, weapons and additional packs.
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Disable Your Antivirus Before Running “Setup.exe”
2. ‘Setup.exe'(IMPORTANT) As The Antivirus Will Mark ‘Setup’ As a Suspicious File,Making It Unable To Launch Setup or May Run It But With Some Glitches,Same For Uninstall.(For Avast Users: Disable DeepScreen in Antivirus Settings).
3. After running Setup,Click on ‘Configure’,specify The install Directory,Click on Next And Next,Select The Necessary Software (Direct X And Visual C+Provided In Redist Folder),Again Next.
4. Finally on’Install’.Play The Game From Desktop Shortcut Using Run As Administrator.
5. Always Open The Game Using ‘Run As Administrator’To Avoid Any Savegame/Crash Issue,if it Still Crashes,Lower The Graphics Settings.
6. Make Sure u Meet The System Requirements Along With Updated Graphic Drivers For Your Graphics Card.
Support The Software Developers. If You Like This Game, BUY IT
• INTEL CPU – Core i5-760 2.8GHz
• AMD CPU – Phenom II X4 975
• NVIDIA GPU – GeForce GTX 750 Ti
• AMD GPU – Radeon HD 6870
• RAM – 6 GB
• OS – Win 7 64
• Direct X – 11
• HDD Space – 20 GB
• INTEL CPU – Core i7-4790 4-Core 3.6GHz
• AMD CPU – FX-8350
• NVIDIA GPU – GeForce GTX 980
• AMD GPU – Radeon R9 280X
• RAM – 8 GB
• OS – Win 8.1 64 /Win 10
• Direct X – 11
• HDD Space – 20 GB