Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare video game developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. It is the thirteenth primary installment in the Call of Duty series and was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 4, 2016.
Development of Infinite Warfare began during 2014. It is the first title by Infinity Ward under the new three-year development cycle for the Call of Duty series. The game’s campaign is centered around a battle for the Solar System, which the Settlement Defense Front (SDF), a hostile force who are the main antagonists, are attempting to take over. The player takes control of Captain Nick Reyes of the Special Combat Air Recon (SCAR). They will have their own transforming fighter, named “Jackal”, that they can customize as well as a central hub world named Retribution.
Special editions of Infinite Warfare come with a remastered version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, entitled Modern Warfare Remastered, developed by Raven Software. Infinite Warfare‘s announcement trailer was met with a mixed reception from game critics and journalists and a negative reception from the Call of Duty community, resulting in the trailer becoming the second-most disliked video on all of YouTube.
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Disable Your Antivirus Before Running “Setup.exe”
2. ‘Setup.exe'(IMPORTANT) As The Antivirus Will Mark ‘Setup’ As a Suspicious File,Making It Unable To Launch Setup or May Run It But With Some Glitches,Same For Uninstall.(For Avast Users: Disable DeepScreen in Antivirus Settings).
3. After running Setup,Click on ‘Configure’,specify The install Directory,Click on Next And Next,Select The Necessary Software (Direct X And Visual C+Provided In Redist Folder),Again Next.
4. Finally on’Install’.Play The Game From Desktop Shortcut Using Run As Administrator.
5. Always Open The Game Using ‘Run As Administrator’To Avoid Any Savegame/Crash Issue,if it Still Crashes,Lower The Graphics Settings.
6. Make Sure u Meet The System Requirements Along With Updated Graphic Drivers For Your Graphics Card.
Support The Software Developers. If You Like This Game, BUY IT
• INTEL CPU – Core i3-3225 3.3GHz
• AMD CPU – Phenom II X4 820
• NVIDIA GPU – GeForce GTX 660
• AMD GPU – Radeon HD 7850
• RAM – 8 GB
• OS – Win 7 64
• Direct X – 11
• HDD Space – 70 GB
• INTEL CPU – Core i5-4460 3.2GHz
• AMD CPU – FX-8320
• NVIDIA GPU – GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB
• AMD GPU – Radeon R9 280X
• RAM – 16 GB
• OS – Win 8.1 / Win 10
• Direct X – 11
• HDD Space – 60 GB