Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is a 2015 developed by Ubisoft Quebec and published by Ubisoft. It was released on October 23, 2015, for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and on November 19, 2015, for Microsoft Windows. It is the ninth major installment in the Assassin’s Creed series, and the successor to 2014’s Assassin’s Creed Unity.
The plot is set in a fictional history of real world events and follows the centuries-old struggle between the Assassins, who fight for peace with liberty, and the Templars, who desire peace through order. The story is set inVictorian era London and follows twin assassins Jacob and Evie Frye as they navigate the corridors of organized crime, and take back the city from Templar control. The open world design lets players freely roam London.
The game is played from a third-person view and its world is navigated on foot or by carriage. The game introduces new traveling systems and refined combat and stealth mechanics. Players control the two lead protagonists twins Jacob and Evie Frye—throughout the game’s story, switching between them both during and outside of missions. Unlike its direct predecessors, Syndicate does not feature any multiplayer gameplay.
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate received generally positive reviews. Critics praised the visuals and the likability of the major characters, especially the Frye twins and the antagonist, while criticizing the lackluster ending as well as the aging and repetitive gameplay and mission mechanics, yet saying that it was an improvement over Unity
game played from a third-person view, that features similar gameplay elements to the previous games in the series. Players complete quests—linear scenarios with set objectives to progress through the story. Outside of quests, players can freely roam the open world. Composed of the greater area of Victorian London, consisting of seven boroughs, the world of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is much larger than previous entries in the series. Players can also perform side missions, which were designed to reflect the fight for power in London, and are cohesive to the game’s main story.
The game lets players control two characters: twins Jacob and Evie Frye. Jacob is a hot-headed brawler, specializing in close-ranged combat, while Evie is strong in stealth and relies on her intelligence and wit.Additionally, Evie is the first playable female protagonist of the main series. The main weapons of Syndicateinclude brass knuckles, a compact revolver, a cane-sword, and the traditional Nepalese curved kukri knife. The game also introduces new systems to navigate the world: a rope launcher, which allows players to rappel up structures, or create a zip-line between buildings; carriages, which can be piloted or simply occupied by players, and can be the setting of fights and parkour chases; and a train, which serves as the main base for players throughout the game. The game has no multiplayer mode, and does not feature a companion app, which was introduced in Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
DLCs content Included :
– Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Season Pass
– Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Jack The Ripper
– Assassin’s Creed Syndicate The Last Maharaja
– Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Steampunk Outfit for Evie
– Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Steampunk Pack
– Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Victorian Legends Outfit for Jacob
– Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Victorian Legends pack
– Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Streets of London Pack
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Disable Your Antivirus Before Running “Setup.exe”
2. ‘Setup.exe'(IMPORTANT) As The Antivirus Will Mark ‘Setup’ As a Suspicious File,Making It Unable To Launch Setup or May Run It But With Some Glitches,Same For Uninstall.(For Avast Users: Disable DeepScreen in Antivirus Settings).
3. After running Setup,Click on ‘Configure’,specify The install Directory,Click on Next And Next,Select The Necessary Software (Direct X And Visual C+Provided In Redist Folder),Again Next.
4. Finally on’Install’.Play The Game From Desktop Shortcut Using Run As Administrator.
5. Always Open The Game Using ‘Run As Administrator’To Avoid Any Savegame/Crash Issue,if it Still Crashes,Lower The Graphics Settings.
6. Make Sure u Meet The System Requirements Along With Updated Graphic Drivers For Your Graphics Card.
Support The Software Developers. If You Like This Game, BUY IT
• INTEL CPU – Core i3-4170 3.7GHz
• AMD CPU – FX-6350
• NVIDIA GPU – GeForce GTX 750 Ti
• AMD GPU – Radeon R9 270
• RAM – 6 GB
• OS – Win 7 64
• Direct X – 11
• HDD Space – 50 GB
• INTEL CPU – Core i7-4790 4-Core 3.6GHz
• AMD CPU – FX-8350
• NVIDIA GPU – GeForce GTX 770
• AMD GPU – Radeon R9 280X
• RAM – 8 GB
• OS – Win 8.1 64 /Win 10
• Direct X – 11
• HDD Space – 50 GB